[linux-audio-user] Need links for website

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 21:47:15 EET

Hello all,

I recently obliterated my website while trying to do a Wordpress
upgrade and lost all of my content. (Note to self - back up your
databases!) I am trying to rebuild it, and I need your help. I try
to evangelize Linux, and more specifically Ubuntu, in my little corner
of the world. I know that there are a few of you that have blogs or
websites specifically relating to this. (At one time, there was an
Ubuntu Studio website, and another individual named Oktobyr that had a
website with some Ubuntu information.) If you have any links that you
believe would be helpful, please send them to me at
hardbop200@email-addr-hidden so I can rebuild my Linux audio section of the
site.

Thank you very much for your help.

--