Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Totally OT

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 11:37:23 EET

Bengt Gördén wrote:

>torsdagen den 9 mars 2006 10.06 skrev Frank Barknecht:
>

>>Hallo,

>>>Absolutely! Images sell!
>>>

>>I can only recommend to get a real designer or artist to do covers,
>>websites etc. Don't let a pure PHP-coder near the design of your
>>website and don't let a pure musician do the print cover of a CD.
>>

>Ah. Would say that it has to do with the intended audience. Look at Exploited
>and such. Audience don't give a crap about how they look. Just how they sound
>((and that could also be debated) :-).
>
>regards,

And anyway, Maluvia, Carlo and Frank, I disagree on the importance of
graphics and imagery. You surely need it to sell something, but I don't
want to sell myself or anything else. My message is just: if you
appreciate what I do, you can support me. Period.

Recently I've redesigned my website from scratch, and I decided to make
it as simple as possible. I want to concentrate on things more important
to me, like music. You can't believe how much this choice has freed my mind.

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com