Re: [linux-audio-user] Indigo IO problems

From: Jonny Stutters <jstutters@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 15:33:37 EET

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Baikov wrote:
> Hi!
> I am using Indigo IO with Acer 3004 running Gentoo.
> Everything works fine!
>
> Try to manually load driver via modprobe and look at dmesg output.

Hmm.. the 3004 is very similar to the 3220 so I guess it's not a
hardware problem that I'm having. I've tried loading snd-indigoio with
modprobe but there's no relevant dmesg output. Could you tell me which
kernel and alsa version you're using? If you could send me your kernel
.config that'd be great.

Cheers,
Jonny
www.jeremah.co.uk