Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa with Delta1010: something missing?

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 18:45:45 EET

On 8 March 2006 at 23:53, Ruben Lopez <rl1205@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Sorry for the delayed response:

No problem.

> I know - I have been using two [Delta 1010s] on my Windows
> mobile DAW for almost 2 years - I'm just trying to transition
> them over to Linux.

*When* you get both 1010s working on your Linux box, would you please
publish a recipe for doing so that a novice could follow? I would
buy a 2nd 1010 were it not for the fact that I can't find such a
recipe, and I don't want to spend that kind of money unless I know it
will work with reasonable effort.

> Debian Etch 2.6.15-1
> Ardour 0.99-3+b1
> AMD Athlon XP 2000
> Delta 1010

Pretty much like my system, except Athlon 64-X2 4400 and Mandriva
2006.0 on one and Celeron with Mandrake 10.1 on the other. The Delta
1010 is on the Celeron box for the moment and will move to the Athlon
box when I can get that box fully config'd and proven.

Cheers....

--
Kevin