RE: [linux-audio-user] Marketing Free Music

From: ico <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 23:01:24 EET

Hi Carlo,

I think that you have presented a couple valid points. This motion, however,
is something that will be only as successful as community wants it to be.
FWIW, we could talk about incorporating your idea into the Linuxaudio.org
mission as long as the two remain within the same scope. This way we the two
could mutually benefit and in the long-run through exposure encourage others
to adopt similar (or preferably same) strategy.

Best wishes,

Ico