Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Line6 POD util? WAS: Anybody compiled Free V-Amp?

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 11:51:33 EET

> > Third, one patch is about 58 bytes and I know of almost every byte
> > what it does :) .
>
> I would be interested in that knowledge.

http://www.christeck.de/files/BehringerPatchesSysexFormat.tar.gz
http://www.christeck.de/files/PatchSysex.tar.gz

This is no documentation, these are simply notes of a research I did
some time before.

http://www.christeck.de/files/V-Amp2.ui.tar.gz

> BTW: JSynthLib seems to support the V-Amp 2

I didn't get CVS compiling due to some heavy breaks in the CVS. but
true, there's a driver in the CVS to support the V-Amp2.

Furthermore I'd be glad if (with the help of someone else) I did manage
to create a "stub" application using Qt4 and RtMidi as a base for
various SysEx tools I'd like to write.

Best regards

ce