Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 08:25:07 EET

On Sunday 12 March 2006 00:48, Lee Revell wrote:
>On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 00:37 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Is there anybody fam enough with Azureus to shine some light on
>> this? It makes me nervous to see all that traffic and no results.
>
>FWIW, I tried clicking the BitTorrent link for the top album of the
> week on the main page and it just timed out. Looks like they have
> server problems.
>
>Lee

I dunno at this point, when I look at the stats->activity tab, I'm
getting a flat line in red at 0 on both graphs, which (red) could be
ratio bad, or firewall blocked... Port tests pass though, and as I
said, its pre-allocated the drive space.

The activity I'm seeing it because bittorrent is also seeding
Ubuntu-5.10.iso. I'd forgotten I restarted it after rebooting to
2.6.16-rc6 about 4 hours ago.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: