[linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music - Jamendo and censorship

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 14:14:35 EET

> Otherwise, you should call it 'Linux Audio American Users' or 'Linux
> Audio Land of The Freedom Users'. In this case I would maybe kiss your
> ass and leave.
>
> Cheers,
>
> c.
> --
> www.cesaremarilungo.com

There are others on this list that don't quite agree with the idea of
the land of freedom. Though really everyone should always remember
that not everyone from one country is the same. I have mates from the
USA who are really nice, and mates from iran that are really nice, and
friendly germans, etc. Though i have yet to meet any one from the UK
who knew what edible food was.... ;-)

Loki
posting from an american puppet state,
rapidly loosing the values of fairness, egalitarianism and mateship it
once held dear. Americans, don't get this wrong, i don't hate you, i
hate your government! I hate mine too! :)