Re: [linux-audio-user] Maya 44USB Audiotrak soundcard setup

From: Hiram Abiff <domain.admin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 18:02:09 EET

I also found a post from Luke Yelavich at audioslack.com who says:

> Anyone ever run the maya 44 ?
> not listed on the alsa page so prob not a goody...

"If you are referring to the Maya 44 USB, this device works well as of=20
alsa driver version 1.0.7. I have one of these, and helped in getting it=20
working correctly."

I myself use ALSA ver 1.0.10rc3 so this shouldn't be a problem.

--
http://www.egoboobits.net/HiramAbiff