Re: [linux-audio-user] Maya 44USB Audiotrak soundcard setup

From: Hiram Abiff <domain.admin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 19:45:59 EET

Quoting Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>:

>> I also found a post from Luke Yelavich at audioslack.com who says:
>> > Anyone ever run the maya 44 ?
>> > not listed on the alsa page so prob not a goody...
>
> I did not run a Maya, but I have a Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB which seems
> to be very similar and it ran without any problems (I'm now using an
> Edirol card).

Drat. Well now I have to deal with this. I found something interesting.
I connected a drum machine's audio output to the input of the Maya 44
and I could hear sound coming from maya's output no problem, LED's are
flashing for both input/output stereo channels.

I can also adjust the volume level from alsamixer for the Maya playback.
I recon I must adjust the playback parameters differently if this
input stuff seems to be working fine.

--
http://www.egoboobits.net/HiramAbiff