Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music - Jamendo and censorship

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 20:16:34 EET

Hi!

Alle 16:51, domenica 12 marzo 2006, Jan Depner ha scritto:
> I would love to learn Italian - it's such a beautiful language (and Italy is
> a beautiful country).

Hey, I'm so pleased and touched to hear these words!:)

> There are so many things about Europe that we in the US should
> emulate. The first time I went to Italy back in the mid 90's I was
> struck by the fact that (in some locations) you could see what we would
> call R or X rated content on TV but you couldn't find any violent
> programs. I believe someone told me at the time that the A Team (an old
> US TV show) was not allowed on TV there because it was too violent. I
> think the overall opinion seems to be "sex is OK, violence is bad".

Eh, violence is something everybody agrees it shouldn't be displayed to our
childrens. Sex is different: banning sex is like crying out "I'm a Catholic
conservative and reactionary", and besides the educational value of such a
ban, it's very "unpopular" in certain ambients to sustain it! If you want to
look modern, you wouldn't say you want to ban sex from TV:) (with sex I mean
also girls on show that are little dressed and dance in a provoking way,
e.g.)

Byez!

Carotinho

http://mail.yahoo.it