Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mac? Linux PC?

From: Brad Fuller <brad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 22:58:38 EET

Cesare Marilungo wrote:
> Brad Fuller wrote:
>
>> I'd be happy to answer any questions about squeak.
>>
>> brad
>>

> Brad,
> how can I send midi output from within squeak to other apps linux (via
> alsa midi)?
ha! I've never done that. I'm currently (unfortunately, off and on)
creating a squeak plugin for portaudio.
I'd have to look and I don't have time right now.
You should Join these mailing lists:

and send your question to both mailing lists.

Several additional midi classes have been created by others for MTC and
midi machine control, as well.

fyi more mailing lists: