[linux-audio-user] ardour replacement for sonar?

From: thewade <pdman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 20:31:11 EET

Hello all,

I am loving ardour! I am trying to figure out how much of a replacement
for Cakewalk Sonar Ardour is, and I am hoping you can help me (BTW I am
not really using MIDI at all, just wav files).

1. Can you apply enveloped effects to a track within ardour (without
bouncing to a track, applying your effects in audacity or something,
then reimporting and crossfading)?

2. When I try to draw a volume envelope I can only add new nodes, I
can't seem to just move existing ones.

Thank you all for your help,
-wade