[linux-audio-user] rezound, test disk and subsonic filter

From: badgers <badgers@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 04:14:07 EET

Hello, I am new to this list. Please excuse my post if it is not on topic.
I am trying to do the following:
create a test disk that has tracks 30 sec in length
each track will be a specific hz frequency

25 hz
30 hz
35 hz
40 hz
and so on....
Once I figure out what the lowest frequency my car system can reproduce
cleanly, I would like to try and filter out everything below that frequency.
So lets say my sub hadles 30 hz and above.
I would like to "process" my music to remove everything below 30 hz.
I was playing with rezound and the TAP plug-ins but I was not able to get a
clean break at a given frequency.

any help is apprecitaed.
thank you for your time and have a good day.

Sent from the linux-audio-user forum at Nabble.com.