Re: [linux-audio-user] [LAM] Music made with linux

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 09:09:31 EET

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 01:53, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:
>This is a cover of Dolly Partons song "Coat of many colors".
>The synth parts are made with E-Radium and qsynth/fluidsynth.
>Guitars and vocals are recorded in Ardour. Its also mixed in
>Snd was used for some editing of the final sound file afterwards,
> jamin was used for mastering, jack_record was used to capture the
> sound from jamin, and oggenc was used to produce the ogg-file. Phu!
>Plug-ins used:
>* TAP equalizer
>* Chorus1 (based on Csound orchestra, really nice)
>* Chorus2 (based on Csound orchestra, really nice)
>* SC4
>* Stereo reverb made by Fons. (Wow! This one is sounds so real!)
>And its recorded and mixed in the main studio at ccrma, today.

Here at any rate, this is not listenable at all, sounding like an AM
radio station from 500 miles away in the middle of the night. I don't
think its supposed to sound like that is it? This is with both krun
and xmms trying to play it.

Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules.  I do use spamassassin too. :-) and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are: