Re: [linux-audio-user] Sharing samples via P2P

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 16:43:26 EET

On Fri March 24 2006 09:19, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> As an example, zipping or rarring then and later changing
> extension of the file to .lau would make simple to locate them
> via a search on a P2P server.

I think it would be more helpful to prepend .lau to the suffix,
so that for example we have "" out there
enabling people to find it when they're looking for LAU but
allow other people to participate too.

Or we could adopt a "when in Rome" approach and stick [LAU] in
the filename like pirate groups do. That might actually help
eventually in establishing a "brand" and getting lots of people
to help seed this stuff because they'll know it's good.