[linux-audio-user] sphinx3 speech recognition (anyone used this)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 18:03:10 EET

Hi all!
  I just tried to get in sphinx3, cmu's speech recognition system. I
downloaded the offered an4 and rm1 databases to train a model. But it fails
me.
  I have a tutorial, acompanied by some perlscripts. They prepare thet data
(computing mel cepstra format from audio-signals, training models, building
tress). But while building tress (if anyone's got the same tutorial), it fails
in directory 07.
  Any ideas on that? Anyone having experience with it? I start to get
desperate for help!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------