Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm back with some music

From: <>
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 22:35:13 EET

On Sat, 25 Mar, 2006 at 04:38PM +0100, perlanegra proyect spake thus:
> hey..another post here... this one to tell u about new stuff...
> these days I've been very busy, so, I have not too many time to play
> or record, but the other day I've recorded a strange soundcheck with a
> small groovebox "a capella"... it has been terrible, but I've decided
> to upload it...
> 4 all those electronica lovers... a very minimal session on my proyect:
> enjoy it...
> ( any kind of comment is good, thanks... ) .... :)

Well, I downloaded it. And this is what I think:

Glitch! Glitch! Glitch!

Lovely noises. I hope you don't mind, but I got so excited I knocked
up a track completely made from snippets of yours.

It's not really a finished track or even one I intend to finish, but
it you're OK with it (that is, if your license permits) I'd like to
keep the snippets I used for a real project when I have spare time

Lovely noises!

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)