Re: bass punchiness [was Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm back with some music]

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 22:49:58 EEST

Loki Davison wrote:

> Side chain compressors can also help a lot. Having an env on frequency
> is really nice too, dropping the frequency with time.
> example of quite a
> big punchy bass.
> Loki

Yeah, that's more the kind of sound I would like to generate. Do you
have an ssm or pd sample setup?

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd. - The Linux Audio Users guide
Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.
United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM