[linux-audio-user] Re: regarding the 2nd Book Of Linux Music & Sound

From: Orm Finnendahl <finnendahl@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 10:49:11 EEST

Hi Dave,

on a related issue: In our school we are testing linux only on laptops
for the music theory department. As some teachers are using Finale, we
came up with installing Finale on vmware player. It seems to work
without problems. We are planning to put the Finale-on-vmware on
usbsticks to keep the Finale licenses under control (that way they can
be given out to students like a dongle).

I thought that might interest you.

Are you coming to the LAC this year?

Yours,
Orm