Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with free software

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 17:42:08 EEST

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 10:33:33PM +0200, Rik Baeten wrote:
> You can listen to a song I made with free software:
> http://www.ikrik.org/music

Very nice and impressive. Beautyful piano and well sung
(slightly off in places, but just that little bit).
The percussion has this click in places, making me wish it
was a little bit softer in sound. I found the effect at the
end not realy fitting, but also not too bad.

Thanks for sharing!

---
Thorsten Wilms