Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with free software

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 17:42:08 EEST

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 10:33:33PM +0200, Rik Baeten wrote:
> You can listen to a song I made with free software:

Very nice and impressive. Beautyful piano and well sung
(slightly off in places, but just that little bit).
The percussion has this click in places, making me wish it
was a little bit softer in sound. I found the effect at the
end not realy fitting, but also not too bad.

Thanks for sharing!

Thorsten Wilms