[linux-audio-user] Spring Clean

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 21:56:50 EEST

Well after some thought I decided to give my website a tidy up. Also
investigating ogg, mp3 etc. players and converters I realised there is
more out there than I thought. With that in mind I have begun the
oggification of my music, and just put a link to information for my
friends who use a 'different' OS - not that anyone here will need it!

In the process I've made a few tweaks (I can never resist the urge to
fiddle) and there are some new tracks as well. Some are just musical
'toys' others, such as 'Dreamer' more serious - if that's the right
word. There *shouldn't* be any problems with the site. If there are
please let me know.

As usual the website is http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org

Enjoy.