Re: [linux-audio-user] Track made with puredata (on a Linux desktop)

From: Brian Dunn <job17and9@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 18:20:15 EEST

Chris McCormick wrote:

>Hi,
>
><http://www.sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/music/CD004/search_and_rescue.mp3>
>
>There is some other music made on a Linux desktop at similar URLs at
>that same host.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Chris.

>chris@email-addr-hidden
>http://mccormick.cx

Chris that track is genious. i haven't liked any lau stuff this much
since f4. it's got that autechre like computer-made-it-up feel. how
did you do the sequencing? also within pd? I'm starting to play with pd
myself and this track has really got me inspired to dig on in. could
you maybe share some of the patches you used?

once again, thanks for sharing such an awesome work.
brian