Re: Replying and archiving (was Re: [linux-audio-user] linuxsamplerdistortion?)

From: Chuck Martin <dsdhpnw02@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 12:07:39 EEST

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:51:56PM +0200, Peder Hedlund peder@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Every mail has a message ID and when a reply is issued "In-Reply-To:"
> and "References:" flags with that ID is added to the header of the mail.
>
> I don't think you can (easily) add that manually to a copy-n-paste mail.

It depends on your mail client. I could easily add those headers in
mutt. The question is are those message ID's included in the digest
version? I haven't seen the digest version of the list, but if the
message ID's of the individual messages aren't included, you can't
very well add something you don't have available to you.

Chuck