Re: [linux-audio-user] Avenger Update

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 01:38:05 EEST

Hi,
   I don't know if this is by design but I'm unable to download the
OGG file due to the way the link is constructed it appears. It also
seems that on my AMD64 Gentoo machine that mplayer doesn't like
something in the file as I get about 1/4 second of sound and then it
just stops. Firefox was hung and there were mplayer processes that had
to be killed.

   This set of problems is consistent for all the links on the page I
tried. The download problem also occurred on my Mac Mini running OSX
10.4.6.

Cheers,
Mark