Re: [linux-audio-user] Avenger Update

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 02:17:14 EEST

On Fri, 07 Apr, 2006 at 10:55PM +0100, Folderol spake thus:

> This composition is progressing well. It still isn't complete (no drum
> track) but all the instruments are more or less sorted now. Melody and
> chord sequences cleaned up and volumes balanced pretty much. I think I
> can ease off on the 3am stuff now!
>
> The instruments in the Waken section follow better, especially parts 3
> and 5. The main instrument for the Avenger is fuller sounding and the
> incidentals sound clearer. The tailoff has a more appropriate
> instrument altogether.

I like it! I can't wait to hear it with drums.

It will be interesting to hear what you put with it. I can hear a
couple of possibilities that sound obvious to me and I'm curious to
see if what you come up with is anything like one of them.

> This fun :)
>
> I've just uploaded the latest version.
>
> http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org
>

> P.S.
> I recommend 'loud'!

That wasn't loud enough. I used 'louder'and then 'loudest' insread :)

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)