[linux-audio-user] beatroot

From: Larry Troxler <lt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 22:51:49 EEST

I'm trying to get beatroot to run on a system based on Suse 10 (but with
many audo and MIDI apps recompiled from source to get later versions).

I am having dificulties due to the fact that I have the JRE version 1.4
installed, which I want to keep, but beatroot needs 1.3.

I have made some progress; I installed JRE 1.3 from the sources from
Sun, but am not sure how in general have JRE 1.3 coexist with 1.4. I
have gotten to the point where beatroot runs, but fails to find the
shared java libs.

Any help from someone who has gone through a similar setup would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

Larry