Re: [linux-audio-user] Khagan 0.1 released.

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 14:57:55 EEST

Hi Loki,

Loki Davison wrote:
> Please let me know if you run into troubles using/installing khagan or
> if you just want to suggest new features, etc.

I got it installed and running...
I just wanted to ask: is it possible to send it OSC messages as well, in
case a parameter was changed from another application?

I'm interested in using this interface for SuperCollider, and find it
useful to both have a way of controlling audio from Khagan, as well as
using it to reflect the current state of a certain parameter.

sincerely,
Marije