Re: [linux-audio-user] Brooklyn NY: Linux Audio workshop this weekend

From: Lee A. Azzarello <lee@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 22:30:11 EEST

I'm the one conducting these workshops. There have been some changes I've quoted below.

> >On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 11:30:11PM -0400, Marco Scoffier wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello all sorry for the late announcement, there is a series of
> Linux
> >> Audio workshops starting Sat Apr. 8th.
> >>
> >> put on by the folks at http://free103point9.org

It is not put out by Free 103. It is put out by The August Sound Coalition.
http://radio.socialtechnology.net

The Aptil 15th workshop HAS BEEN CHANGED to April 16th. This happens to be Easter for the christians in the audience but don't let that stop you. I'll send out a more detailed announcement in a sepperate email.

> >> The address is in Brooklyn:
> >>
> >> 7 clifford place
> >> between meserole and calyer
> >> 718.791.1966