[linux-audio-user] Is plug:jack Resampling?

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 02:11:31 EEST

I'm experiencing problems with plug:jack. Playing a 96k file through
the device with aplay works nice, but when playing a file with
different sampling rate than the device is set to, it just stutters a
little and then exits.

My understanding is that it's supposed to resample the file with
ALSAs' own resample code.

I won't mention any specific hardware, cause this is just a question
to hear if it's a fact that plug:jack resamples. I already have a more
thorough report filed on alsa-user:

http://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@email-addr-hidden/msg15735.html

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a