Re: [linux-audio-user] modules rt kernel compile ubuntu dapper

From: Dana Olson <dana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 15:02:41 EEST

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 21:36 -0400, greg wrote:
> hello
> I am trying to compile RT kernel in ubuntu dapper fl6 according to
> ubntustudio.com instructions. I'm using rt patch 2.6.16.1-rt11,
> probably not crucial to this problem.
> when i get to the "make-kpkg modules_clean" step, it prints what looks
> to be perl code (attached).
> I saw an old debian error about some mistake in the perl like a bad
> semicolon. I don't know perl. Anybody know what the deal is and
> where/how to fix it?

I don't think that's perl. Looks like bash to me. But either way, I
don't think that's an error...

Do you have any modules to install? If not, then don't worry about it.

If you have an NVIDIA module, then just check that it was created, as
you should have a .deb package for it in /usr/src/ now.

Dana