[linux-audio-user] Music: Dirty Monkey

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 23:35:15 EEST

Hi!

Quite a while ago, I decided to create a sample-free piece of music,
where everything is generated with Om (modular synthesizer).
To test Om, to learn how to use it and to achieve non-static sounds
with modulation and random influences (I tend to think many of my
old tracks suffer from rather 'dead' sounds ...).

Since I've been working on this now and then for so long, I guess
I lost my objectivity even more than usual, so feedback is especialy
welcome ;) I might update the track once afterwards.

The dirty monkey is kinda pissed, but optimistic (that's the mood
I wanted, at least, as I feel like that sometimes).

http://www.archive.org/details/dirty_monkey

Oops, the archive has eaten the ogg, I'm about to fix that now.

Cheers,
Thorsten Wilms