Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Audio SIP Conference Room!

From: Lee A. Azzarello <lee@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 08:18:04 EEST

ha ha ha! was wating for someone to mention that. I'm new to the activity of calling a phone number and idleing :). I'll turn it off, though I feel a small bit of satisfaction knowing I can broadcast any music regardless of copyright. Perhaps we can make a LAU playlist for the hold music? Send mp3/ogg files to me personally.

-lee