[linux-audio-user] SysEx - which app?

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 17:59:21 EEST

The recent conversations on this list couldn't have come at a better
time: next week I will take ownership of my new baby, a Roland VK8M.
Many of the editing features, such as Leslie speed and chorus/vibrato
settings, are hidden, and require that sysex strings be sent to the
device via MIDI. I will be needing an app to do this.

I read mention that sysexxer (?) is no longer maintained, so which app
should I use? In my Windows days, a MIDI sequencer could do this, so
I'm guessing that I might could use Rosegarden, but I haven't
confirmed this. Any suggestions?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com