Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: First trip to Europe

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 15:27:10 EEST

On Thursday 20 April 2006 07:31, Dmitry Baikov was like:
> It turns out we have to drop UK and Chezh since they are out of
> Schengen zone and need separate visas. Switzerland is not an option by
> the same reason.

> Sorry, I know each country is very interesting and beautiful and needs
> a separate visit. But we want to get the "taste of europe" and look
> for places we'll want to study deeper.

Much as I would love to have the chance to meet up. I think your decision is
wise. I think if you simply hop around a few big cities, you will not get a
true experience of anywhere. This is especially true of the UK. Maybe next
time you go travelling it would be worth planning to come here. Visit
Scotland and Cornwall and lots of other places in between. London is
overrated, and culturally might as well be a separate country.

--
cheers,
tim hall