Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] No More Specimen

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 23:19:04 EEST

On Thursday 20 April 2006 16:01, Lee Revell wrote:
>On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 15:51 -0400, Dana Olson wrote:
>> SourceForge is pretty reliable, and I don't see it going
>> down any time soon

I wonder what Dana has been smoking? If I still smoked, I'd like to
sample that. I know of one project that left in the last month, mainly
because cvs only worked a few hours a week. Life's too short for that

Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules.  I do use spamassassin too. :-) and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are: