[linux-audio-user] VST plugins on x86_64

From: Marko Srebre <marko.srebre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 11:41:17 EEST

Hi,

is it possible at all to run VST plugins (vith fst or dssi-vst) on amd64?
I have failed to compile both fst and dssi-vst (problems linking 32bit and
64 libraries). Can someone confirm a working VST plugin on amd64?

I just joined the list so let me also say a big hello to everyone - it's
great to be a part of such a great thing as is linux as an audio platform.
I hope I can soon contribute some music made with OSS.

Kind regards,
Marko Srebre