Re: [linux-audio-user] Apodio Review??!!

From: Jonny Stutters <jstutters@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 01:26:58 EEST

Renato Fabbri wrote:
> -Pd does not work.. it goes like:
> retrying to connect...
> .
> retrying to connect...
> connecting to stream socket: Network is unreachable
> (101)
>
> no flag makes it better but "-nogui" with pd -nogui
> it starts fine but... no gui, no gui...

That looks like either the localhost network interface isn't set up
properly or iptables is blocking localhost. PD uses localhost to
communicate between the gui and engine which is why it starts ok with
the -nogui option. I'm not an apodio user so I can't give specific
directions to fix this but hopefully that'll give you some idea where to
start looking.

--
Jonny
Music - http://jeremah.co.uk