[linux-audio-user] soundblaster live type card 3.3 volts ?

From: paul wisehart <listreader@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 19:46:53 EEST

Hi,

I am looking to get one of the sound blaster cards
that has alsa supported wavetable-synth.

(I'ved used AWE32 , and cheap Live! cards well.)

What I want now is one that works with a 3.3 voltage
pci slot.
These would be ones that have the "notch" towards the
outside part of the card. Or, one that has two notches
signifying that its 3.3 or 5 volt pci compatible.

Does anybody know of an Live!/Audigy version
of the card the works in a 3.3 sloy and alsa supports
the wave-table ?

thanks,
paul w