Re: [linux-audio-user] Edirol UM-2EX USB Midi Interface

From: The Other <sstubbs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 15:32:54 EEST

On Sunday 30 April 2006 11:05 pm, The Other wrote:
> How is this device with ALSA and these versions of Linux? Will the
> standard USB SND module pick the Edirol up without problems?

I have the Edirol UM-2 and it worked without any problem whatsoever.
Bill

There is no module named "SND", but it will work in both modes.
Clemens

Thank you Bill, Clemens. I thought I'd read the Edirol's worked
without problems, but I couldn't find the reference. Your replies
are much appreciated.

Regards,
Stephen.