Re: [linux-audio-user] Announcing the "KarmaPod"

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 22:46:08 EEST

Hi David,

David O'Toole schrieb:
> Hi Harmut,
>
> Didn't you do a presentation at LAC this past weekend?

yes :-)

> We should definitely keep in touch on these issues.

absolutely - though i have some experience in hardware too by installing
and setting up Linux for friends and customers, it is not my strongest
side - i am most focussed on helpsystems, integration and usersupport.

right now i am still on my little spring-campaign for Linuxaudio ;-)
riding to Wiesbaden for the Linuxtag tomorrow. The set of scripts for my
workstationproject will be available in a new version with major
improvements thanks the help of Rui Nuno Capela (qjackctl).

As i return i will start getting recent offers for the hardware and
within about 2 weeks i will start to set up a first box.

i have contacted 2 local bands and a soloartist, that will test the box
in june to find out, how it works out in the real world ;-)

until then ... :-)