Re: [linux-audio-user] Copyright/Ownership Warning

From: chris beagles <christhemonkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 22:37:35 EEST

Although on a very quick readthrough of the terms and conditions
(http://www1.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.terms) i noticed
this part:

"This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from
the Services."

so when the music is removed from myspace they should no longer have
any claim on the copyright of such music?