Re: [linux-audio-user] The MySpace terms for content

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 23:14:33 EEST

Rob wrote:

> I also don't see where this agreement allows them to "claim
> copyright on EVERYTHING posted, including all text, pictures and
> music" as Folderol suggested, and it doesn't appear that "This
> applies even after you take down the material yourself".

That was what I was pointing out earlier... Myspace is not claiming any
copyright or ownership, but instead you implicitly grant them a license
when you post content to the site. It was the mention of modifying
content that bothered me the most, though.

--
Brett McCoy: Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night
http://www.alhazred.com