[linux-audio-user] Apogee Ensemble with Ardour

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 15:34:32 EEST

Hi all... After my brief flirt with the Ultra-Low-End I decided it's
time to look into something more fun. Following Paul's recommendations I
looked into Apogee products and I have to say I like what I see. I want
a mobile recording interface with excellent D/A conversion and four Mic
pre-amps, preferably in one device.

So the Apogee Ensemble looks very good. (Rosetta 800 might also be an
option but I don't want to lug a rack to gigs and I'd be happier with a
tried-and tested device for the complete analogue signal chain).

My goal is ultimately to have an all-MIDI four person band, plus vocals,
and do all mixing, synthing and FX processing on x86 CPU.

Could I kindly be educated on the linux compatibility of the Ensemble
please?

Thanks tons.

Carlo