[linux-audio-user] fst source not available

From: Benjamin Fabricius <benjamin.fabricius@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 20:26:20 EEST

Hello all,

Slowly but surely Im progressing on my vst server project ive got jack,
alsa and my hdsp madi card up and running under my embedded linux.

next step is wine... before starting on that i wanted to take a look at
the current fst source. it seems to be the most popular solution for
running vst/vsti plugins at the moment.

unfortunately i am constantly running into dead links. do you have any
idea where i can get the fst source?

tried

http://galan.sf.net/fst-1.7.tar.gz

linked at http://joebutton.co.uk/fst/.

.. no luck there.

I can also not reach www.linuxaudiosystems.com where fst is also
supposed to be available for download.

Is there any central ressource currently up from where i can download
fst? is there any ftp available where the releases of wine, jack and fst
or dssi-vst that work best together have been located?

Id be glad for any help,

Cheers,
--bf