Re: [linux-audio-user] YASQ: Soundfonts and Audigy

From: Jonty Needham <jmn20@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 14:22:22 EEST

Ok, thanks Lee. What I did was (quite naively)
$ asfxload PC51f.sf2
After doing this I got the message "no memory left on card" or
equivalent.

Rosegarden then played the instruments, but many of the instruments did
not make any sound when selected. This may be (almost certainly is) a
problem with my understanding of Rosegarden, having used it for almost
15 minutes.

I don't really understand what is going on in full yet -- I'm really
very new hence the many yasq's.

Jonty