Re: [linux-audio-user] Patching the kernel - question

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 16:13:27 EEST

Josh Lawrence escribe:
> On 5/10/06, Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> wrote:
> >Remember to put this on the JACK wiki. You will find its link on the
> >top of the applications page on the JACK[1] site.
> >
> >[1]http://jackaudio.org
>
> I already have the beginning of it, you can check it out here:
>
> http://www.hardbop200.com/howto-compiling-an-rt-kernel/

I've not seen any reference in your (very nice btw) blog about whether
your entries are freely redistribuible or not. I'd love translating
this howto to spanish and publish it in my blog. Would I be
authorized?

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden