Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa Midi patchbay/processor

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 18:34:18 EEST

Hallo,
Dominic Sacré hat gesagt: // Dominic Sacré wrote:

> Somehow I knew when I asked this question that sooner or later someone
> would suggest Pd ;)

And course it was me: I always suggest Pd for everything, so don't
take me too seriously. ;)

> I've never really looked into it, maybe now is the time to do so.

I guess most of us started to learn how to do a bit of programming
when we wanted to do something specific, but nobody had already
written the tool to do it or we were dissatisfied with the available
tools. As you seem to be in such a situation, now seems to be a good
time to start to learn Pd or some other language.

Ciao