[linux-audio-user] Linux audio blogroll and tutorials

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 11:20:48 EEST

I am setting up a web site in spanish devoted to multimedia "what's
on" and creation using open source software.

Regarding audio, I suspect that, before creating my own content,
there's too much good stuff out there just in english waiting for
someone to translate it.

So, the game is: Let's say you don't speak a word on english and that
you'd like to have some tutorials regarding open sourced audio work to
be translated to your idiom. Which pages would you encourage a
volunteer to translate?

Here are my first candidates:

http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org/toots/vst-plugins/
http://ubuntustudio.com/wiki/index.php/Welcome%2C_Musicians%21

But about the "Quick Toot" from Dave Phillips I am not even sure up to
what point it's outdated.

Also, I'd like to set up a blogroll in my page. Let's say I want to
include up to 10 links regarding audio. Which are the links I should
put, the links regarding Linux audio you consider the most
significative?

Yes, feel free to consider this post a poll. :)

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden