[linux-audio-user] Korg Legacy controller (MS-20 usb-midi) under Linux?

From: Sébastien Cevey <seb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 03:40:07 EEST

Hello!

I am very tempted by the Korg Legacy Collection package [1], which
includes the Legacy emulation software (for win32/MacOS X) and a
USB-Midi controller keyboard mimicking the design of the Korg MS-20.
Obviously, the software would not run under Linux, but I was wondering
if anyone has tried to use the keyboard as a standard midi controller
(keys+knobs) under Linux?

The manual says it works out-of-the-box on MacOS X using the standard
midi drivers ; would this mean that it uses standard usbmidi protocol
and would work with the generic kernel module?

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://www.korg.co.uk/products/software_controllers/legacy/sc_legacy.asp

--
Sébastien Cevey <seb@email-addr-hidden> | http://sirius.cine7.net/ | GPG: AEE9D6B9